- Submit your interest
- Receive a Member Application via email
- Complete and return Application, References, and Certifications
- Upon approval by the Medical Advisory Board: membership is active.
- One practice profile listing in the Physicians Directory.
- Discounts on Integrative Oncology Conferences.
- Access to the IOIP Physician Forum, an online community where integrative cancer physicians can post questions and replies, share information, download articles, etc.
- Access to legal documents such as Informed Patient Consent Form.
- Eligibility to receive Patient Assistance Funds for patients who need financial assistance for their treatments.
- Input on the direction of future studies for the development of integrative cancer care.
- The assurance that you will be supported and encouraged in your work by your fellow IOIP members so as to strengthen and develop the group to the benefit of all members.
Besides the Annual Integrative Oncology Conferences and IPTLD Training, the online IOIP Center offers physician members an opportunity to store and access information in the Medical Library; post questions and information in the Discussion Forum; hold a discussion with physicians around the world; post Best Cases from their practices; participate in studies; access legal documents that support their practices; and access presentations from previous medical conferences.