Sort By State (USA)AK AL AR AZ CA CO CT DC DE FL GA HI IA ID IL IN KS KY LA MA MD ME MI MN MO MS MT NC ND NE NH NJ NM NV NY OH OK OR PA RI SC SD TN TX UT VA VT WA WI WV WY
Sort by Treatment (More sorting options coming soon!)Click Here to Search IPT Physicians
Search for Something or Filter Current Results
Nooshin K. Darvish, ND, FICT
Dr. Nooshin Darvish is the Medical Director and founder of Holistique Medical Center. A Washington State Board Licensed Naturopathic Physician and a Fellowship Candidate in Anti-Aging Medicine, Dr. Darvish is a Physician, Writer, Lecturer and Educator in the field of Naturopathic, Integrative and Anti-Aging Medicine. She has completed a Fellowship in Integrative Cancer Therapies.
As a holistic clinician, she integrates Western and Eastern medicine, combining the care of mind and body to address chronic illness, cancer, women’s health, allergies and physical pain.
Dr. Darvish specializes in providing adjunctive holistic and alternative supportive therapeutics for patients fighting cancer.
A graduate and former chief resident and faculty member of Bastyr University, she has trained with medical doctors, osteopathic physicians, chiropractors and holistic practitioners across North America and Europe.
She has extensive training in a variety of holistic therapeutic, anti-aging, and diagnostic techniques; bio-identical hormone therapy, spinal manipulation, bio-energy medicine, functional medicine, detoxification, nutrition, homeopathy and chronic disease including Lyme disease.
She is one of very few physicians nationwide who is well-versed in several therapeutic injection techniques for pain management, aesthetics, scar therapy, tissue and organ stimulation and healing. These specialty injection techniques include Neural Therapy, Prolotherapy, Mesotherapy, and Lipodissolve.
She is a member of the American Association of Naturopathic Physicians, Washington Association of Naturopathic Physicians, the American Oncology Association of Naturopathic Physicians, the American Academy of Pain Management, the American Academy of Anti-Aging Medicine, the International Meso-Lipotherapy Society, and the Naturopathic Association of Therapeutic Injections.
Dr. Darvish is regularly interviewed on various radio and TV shows and has written several articles for various magazines and newspapers. She is a frequent speaker at conferences and special events. For more information on having Dr. Darvish as a speaker, please contact our office.
- Washington Licensed Naturopathic Physician (Bastyr University Graduate 1995)
- Naturopathic Family Medicine Residency (Bastyr University 1995-97)
- Fellowship in Integrative Cancer Therapies (American Academy of Anti-Aging Medicine)
- Masters in Science in Integrative Cancer Therapies (University of Florida 2014)
- Insulin-Potentiation Therapy
Advanced Certification and Training in:
- Biofeedback Therapy
- Bio-Oxidative Medicine
- European Biological Medicine
- Insulin Potentiation Therapy
- Neural therapy
- Platelet-Rich Plasma (PRP) Therapy
- Prolozone Therapy
- UNDA Number Therapy
- Editorial Board of Journal of Alternative Medicine Review
- Oncology Association of Naturopathic Physicians
- American Association of Naturopathic Physicians
- Washington Association of Naturopathic Physician
- Vice President World Federation of Chinese Medicine Societies – Natural Medicine Committee
- American Academy of Anti-Aging Medicine
- Association of Complementary and Alternative Medicine (ACAM)
- Academy of Environmental Medicine
- Academy of Pain Management
- International Organization of Integrative Cancer Physicians (IOICP)
- International Meso-Lipotherapy Society
- Naturopathic Association of Therapeutic Injections
- Member of The Academy of Comprehensive Integrative Medicine
Using her vast array of knowledge and extensive training of European, Eastern, and Western Medicine, Dr. Darvish and her highly trained staff create a comprehensive integrative treatment plan to: 1) address root causes of disease processes, imbalances and dysfunctions, 2) improve immunity including immunotherapy, 3) reduce tumor load, 4) identify and detoxify, deputrify, and drain toxins, 5) resolve physical/mental/emotional blockages 6) re-establish hormonal and functional balance, 7) improve quality of life, 8) reduce medication and conventional therapy side-effects, and 9) teach a transformative way of eating, being and living.
Dr. Darvish, medical director, has been practicing integrative and naturopathic medicine for over 18 years. She is the first naturopathic physician to receive her Fellowship in Integrative Cancer Therapies and is one of only three licensed naturopathic doctors in the USA to be certified in insulin-potentiation therapy (IPT).
Who is Dr. Weeks?
DR. BRADFORD S. WEEKS
Dr. Weeks completed undergraduate studies at Dartmouth College (major: Political Philosophy) then, prior to medical school training at the University of Vermont, Dr. Weeks worked in the Harvard system doing two years of research at Massachusetts General Hospital’s mineral metabolism unit working on osteoporosis (calcium, magnesium with Robert Neer, M.D. and vitamin D metabolism (with Michael Holick, M.D.). In addition, he studied nutrition (including macrobiotics with Mishio Kushi in Brookline, MA), acupuncture, massage (shiatsu), music therapy (trained in the Tomatis method), Anthroposophical medicine (with Otto Wolff, M.D.) and classical homeopathy. Medical school at the University of Vermont was followed by medical internship (1 year) and psychiatric residency at Dartmouth Hitchcock Medical Center (3 years). He became a specialist in psychiatry (focusing on neuro-psychiatry and psycho-neuro-immunology) with an emphasis on venomology (apitherapy in particular). He founded the American Apitherapy Society (AAS) in 1985 ad edited is Journal for the first 6 years of its publication. Fortunate to have developed during medical school a close mentoring relationship with the father of orthomolecular psychiatry, Abram Hoffer, M.D. ,PhD., Dr. Weeks has developed these principles over the past 20 years in his psychiatric practice. Invited to work with the world-famous Jonathan Wright, M.D. at the Tahoma Clinic right out of residency, Dr. Weeks subsequently broadened his practice to include nutritional therapies, including IV treatments (ACAM accredited in chelation therapy 1994), Insulin Potentiation Therapy (2002 and Clinical Instruction 2009), before developing the field of “corrective medicine and psychiatry”. At this point he serves both as a general practitioner and as a specialist and consults for Executive Teams for various multi-national corporations.
Like many life-long learners and like the best of medical doctors, he has broadened his scope of practice commensurate with his “post” post-graduate training (studying with colleagues and attending professional seminars) so that his clinical expertise encompasses more than what he learned in medical school and residency. While not a board certified cardiologist, he applies corrective health principles to support cardiology patients. While not a board certified sleep doctor, he applies corrective health principles to support patients suffering with sleep disorders. While not a board certified immunologist, he applies corrective principles to support patients suffering with auto-immune diseases. While not a board certified oncologist, he applies corrective health principles to support cancer patients.
Credentials, Associations and Professional Interests
- Dartmouth College, BS Political Philosophy 1975-1979
- University of Vermont College of Medicine 1984-1989
- Internship: Internal Medicine | Dartmouth Hitchcock Medical Center 1989-1990
- Residency: Psychiatry | Dartmouth Hitchcock Medical Center 1990-1993
- Diplomate, ACAM – Chelation Therapy 1993
- Diplomate, IPT – Chicago 2002, Mexico 2003
- Clinical Instructor, IPT 2009
- Member, American Association of Physicians and Surgeons (AAPS)
- Member, Psycho-Neuro-Immunology Research Society (PNIRS)
- Member, American Society of Preventive Oncology, (ASPO)
- Member, American Society of Clinical Oncology, (ASCO)
- Member, Medical Advisory Board, Best Answer for Cancer Foundation
- Fellow, American College of Advancement of Medicine (ACAM)
- Board Member, Instructor, Japanese College of Intravenous Therapy
- Board Member, International Schizophrenia Foundation (ISF)
- Member, International Society for Orthomolecular Medicine (ISOM)
- Fellow, Orthomolecular Health Medicine Society (OHMS)
- Member, American Academy of Environmental Medicine (AAEM)
- Member, Autism Research Institute (ARI)
- Member, American Holistic Medical Association (AHMA)
- Fellow, Charter Member, Physician Association of Anthroposophical Medicine (PAAM)
- Founder and Past President, American Apitherapy Society (AAS)
- Private Practice Consulting: Corrective Medicine and Psychiatry | 1993 – present
- Consultant: Corrective Health and Performance Enhancement for Executive Management Teams- numerous multi-national corporations;
- Founder and President: The Corrective Health Institute http://www.correctivehealth.org
Selected Lecture Activities:
- The Cordelia Effect – Correcting the Confused Cancer Stem Cell – Cancer as “cellular ADHD” NHIMA, Reno Nevada Oct 2011
- Advances in Apitherapy Keynote address 2011 AAS International Conference New Orleans LA
- Taming the Stem Cells – The New Focus of Cancer Therapy The Japanese College of IV Therapy, Osaka, Japan September, 2011
- Oncological Emergencies The Japanese College of IV Therapy, Osaka, Japan September, 2011
- Corrective Cancer Care – The Next Evolution of Cancer Treatment The Japanese College of IV Therapy, Osaka, Japan September, 2011
- Anti-Inflammation and Anti-Oxidant Strategies for Preventing and Treating Radiation Exposure in the Wake of Fukishima The Japanese College of IV Therapy, Osaka, Japan September, 2011
- Taming the Stem Cells –the New Focus of Cancer Therapy Elka Best IPT Conference Ft. Lauderdale FL May 2011
- Corrective Cancer Care and Cancer Stem Cell Therapy Elka Best IPT Conference Ft. Lauderdale, 2011
- IPT, VIT C and QOL 2nd Annual 2010 Riordan IVC and Cancer Symposium Wichita KS, 2010
- The Role of Proteolytic Enzymes in the Treatment of (people with) Cancer Elka Best IPT Conference Ft. Lauderdale FL, 2010
- The Legacy of Abram Hoffer Annual Congress of the Orthomolecular Health Medicine Society, 2010
- Topical and Systemic Treatments of (people with) Skin Cancer Elka Best IPT Conference Chicago IL, 2009
- A Perspective on Minerals & Metals in Human Health Annual Congress of the Orthomolecular Health Medicine Society, 2009
- IV Protocols within the Context of Corrective Medicine and Psychiatry The Japanese College of IV Therapy Tokyo Japan, 2008
- Corrective IV Protocols for (people with) Infectious Diseases Hepatitis C Multiple Sclerosis & Cancer IBID Tokyo Japan, 2008
- Corrective IV Protocols for (people suffering with ) Psychotic & Mood Disorders: Depression, Anxiety, Mania & Schizophrenia IBID Tokyo Japan, 2008
- The Amazing Power of Probiotics IBID Tokyo Japan, 2008
- Insulin Potentiation Therapy for the Treatment of Cancer Part 1: The History and Rationale IBID Tokyo Japan, 2008
- Insulin Potentiation Therapy for the Treatment of Cancer Part 2: Case Studies and Practical Considerations IBID Tokyo Japan, 2008
- Tortured Confessions: Pre-psychotic Intoxication Syndrome (PpIS) and The Validation of The Adrenochrome Hypothesis addressing the 2008 Nutritional Medicine Today Conference, International Society for Orthomolecular Medicine (ISOM)
- The Science Behind Apitherapy keynote address 2008 AAS International Conference Seattle WA and the 2010 AAS International Conference in NYC
- Intravenous Treatments for Psychiatric Illnesses addressing the 2003 Nutritional Medicine Today Conference, International Society for Orthomolecular Medicine (ISOM)
- The Failure to Care – Problems with Specialization in Medicine addressing the 2001 Nutritional Medicine Today Conference, International Society for Orthomolecular Medicine (ISOM)
- The Biochemistry of Psychosis – Adrenochome and Phospholipase A2 addressing the 1999 Nutritional Medicine Today Conference, (ISOM)
- The Treatment of Human Suffering addressing the 1998 Nutritional Medicine Today Conference, (ISOM)
- Corrective Medicine and Psychiatry addressing physicians in Perth, Western Australia 1998
- The Scientific Rationale of Apitherapy – lectures for domestic and international physicians – USA, Canada, Europe, Israel, China, Korea1993-2000
- The Scientific Rationale of Apitherapy – Grand Rounds U. Miami 1992
- The Principles of Corrective Medicine and Psychiatry lectures for domestic and international physicians USA, Canada, Australia, Europe, Israel 1996-present