Sort By State (USA)AK AL AR AZ CA CO CT DC DE FL GA HI IA ID IL IN KS KY LA MA MD ME MI MN MO MS MT NC ND NE NH NJ NM NV NY OH OK OR PA RI SC SD TN TX UT VA VT WA WI WV WY
Sort by Treatment (More sorting options coming soon!)Click Here to Search IPT Physicians
Search for Something or Filter Current Results
Nooshin K. Darvish, ND, FICT
Dr. Nooshin Darvish is the Medical Director and founder of Holistique Medical Center. A Washington State Board Licensed Naturopathic Physician and a Fellowship Candidate in Anti-Aging Medicine, Dr. Darvish is a Physician, Writer, Lecturer and Educator in the field of Naturopathic, Integrative and Anti-Aging Medicine. She has completed a Fellowship in Integrative Cancer Therapies.
As a holistic clinician, she integrates Western and Eastern medicine, combining the care of mind and body to address chronic illness, cancer, women’s health, allergies and physical pain.
Dr. Darvish specializes in providing adjunctive holistic and alternative supportive therapeutics for patients fighting cancer.
A graduate and former chief resident and faculty member of Bastyr University, she has trained with medical doctors, osteopathic physicians, chiropractors and holistic practitioners across North America and Europe.
She has extensive training in a variety of holistic therapeutic, anti-aging, and diagnostic techniques; bio-identical hormone therapy, spinal manipulation, bio-energy medicine, functional medicine, detoxification, nutrition, homeopathy and chronic disease including Lyme disease.
She is one of very few physicians nationwide who is well-versed in several therapeutic injection techniques for pain management, aesthetics, scar therapy, tissue and organ stimulation and healing. These specialty injection techniques include Neural Therapy, Prolotherapy, Mesotherapy, and Lipodissolve.
She is a member of the American Association of Naturopathic Physicians, Washington Association of Naturopathic Physicians, the American Oncology Association of Naturopathic Physicians, the American Academy of Pain Management, the American Academy of Anti-Aging Medicine, the International Meso-Lipotherapy Society, and the Naturopathic Association of Therapeutic Injections.
Dr. Darvish is regularly interviewed on various radio and TV shows and has written several articles for various magazines and newspapers. She is a frequent speaker at conferences and special events. For more information on having Dr. Darvish as a speaker, please contact our office.
- Washington Licensed Naturopathic Physician (Bastyr University Graduate 1995)
- Naturopathic Family Medicine Residency (Bastyr University 1995-97)
- Fellowship in Integrative Cancer Therapies (American Academy of Anti-Aging Medicine)
- Masters in Science in Integrative Cancer Therapies (University of Florida 2014)
- Insulin-Potentiation Therapy
Advanced Certification and Training in:
- Biofeedback Therapy
- Bio-Oxidative Medicine
- European Biological Medicine
- Insulin Potentiation Therapy
- Neural therapy
- Platelet-Rich Plasma (PRP) Therapy
- Prolozone Therapy
- UNDA Number Therapy
- Editorial Board of Journal of Alternative Medicine Review
- Oncology Association of Naturopathic Physicians
- American Association of Naturopathic Physicians
- Washington Association of Naturopathic Physician
- Vice President World Federation of Chinese Medicine Societies – Natural Medicine Committee
- American Academy of Anti-Aging Medicine
- Association of Complementary and Alternative Medicine (ACAM)
- Academy of Environmental Medicine
- Academy of Pain Management
- International Organization of Integrative Cancer Physicians (IOICP)
- International Meso-Lipotherapy Society
- Naturopathic Association of Therapeutic Injections
- Member of The Academy of Comprehensive Integrative Medicine
Using her vast array of knowledge and extensive training of European, Eastern, and Western Medicine, Dr. Darvish and her highly trained staff create a comprehensive integrative treatment plan to: 1) address root causes of disease processes, imbalances and dysfunctions, 2) improve immunity including immunotherapy, 3) reduce tumor load, 4) identify and detoxify, deputrify, and drain toxins, 5) resolve physical/mental/emotional blockages 6) re-establish hormonal and functional balance, 7) improve quality of life, 8) reduce medication and conventional therapy side-effects, and 9) teach a transformative way of eating, being and living.
Dr. Darvish, medical director, has been practicing integrative and naturopathic medicine for over 18 years. She is the first naturopathic physician to receive her Fellowship in Integrative Cancer Therapies and is one of only three licensed naturopathic doctors in the USA to be certified in insulin-potentiation therapy (IPT).