Sort By State (USA)AK AL AR AZ CA CO CT DC DE FL GA HI IA ID IL IN KS KY LA MA MD ME MI MN MO MS MT NC ND NE NH NJ NM NV NY OH OK OR PA RI SC SD TN TX UT VA VT WA WI WV WY
Sort By CountryAustralia Brazil Canada India Israel Japan
Korea Mexico South Africa Thailand
Sort by Treatment (More sorting options coming soon!)Click Here to Search IPT Physicians
Search for Something or Filter Current Results
We are a unique family medicine practice devoted to providing conventional and evidence-based alternative medicine to greater Amarillo and the Texas Panhandle.
Dr. Amaro provides Primary Care using an Osteopathic approach viewing you as a person rather than a disease. Our mission is to facilitate wellness by focusing on the whole person — mind, body, and spirit.
We aim to provide comprehensive, patient-centered care to all ages. Our goal is to grow with the community and work with individuals who desire wellness and prevention rather than just another prescription.
We are happy to address issues for allergies, pain relief, and weight loss — all while avoiding dangerous narcotics and stimulants. We are excited and genuinely passionate about improving, extending, and saving lives.
Physician Bio (include education, awards, training, etc.):
- Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine — 2006-2010
- Cleveland Clinic South Pointe Hospital Intern/Residency — 2010-2013
- Chief Resident of Family Medicine — 2012-2013
- Brentwood Founders OMM Leadership Award — 2013
Primary Care Family Medicine specializing in hormones, musculoskeletal issues and an integrative approach to all issues.
- IV chelation and vitamin C.
- BioTE hormone replacement
- MLS Laser Therapy for musculoskeletal issues
- Votiva — Vaginal Rejuvenation and strengthening of the pelvic floor using radiofrequency
- Fractora — Skin tightening for cosmetic changes using radiofrequency