Sort By State (USA)AK AL AR AZ CA CO CT DC DE FL GA HI IA ID IL IN KS KY LA MA MD ME MI MN MO MS MT NC ND NE NH NJ NM NV NY OH OK OR PA RI SC SD TN TX UT VA VT WA WI WV WY
Sort By CountryAustralia Brazil Canada India Israel Japan
Korea Mexico South Africa Thailand
Sort by Treatment (More sorting options coming soon!)Click Here to Search IPT Physicians
Search for Something or Filter Current Results
Your Alternative ONCOLOGY Approach to CANCER and Chronic Disease
IPTLD – Insulin Potentiation Low Dose Chemotherapy.
With our IPTLD (Insulin Potentiation Low Dose Chemotherapy) we are your answer to kinder, gentler chemo without the terrible side-effects associated with the disease. We believe in the motto that good medicine is not measured by the amount of organs you can remove, but by the amount that you can preserve.
Now you can undergo chemotherapy while keeping your dignity and hair.
Our mission is to: * IMPROVE IMMUNITY * Treat the patient as a whole. * Focus on the cause of disease. * Minimise long term use of pharmaceutical drugs.
IPTLD is your ALTERNATIVE ONCOLOGY approach to CANCER without the side effects.
- Same ONCOLOGY CHEMO medicine – much less side-effects.
- Now a CANCER patient can continue with his/her life without having to spend hours or days in hospital due to chemo therapy side-effects. Now you have the ability to spend your time where you see fit.
- Experience getting better in stead of getting worse after each treatment!
ß Cancer cell sensitivity testing is now available through our affiliation with a German LAB
Circulating cancer cells can now be isolated from your blood. The circulating cancer cells are tested for sensitivy to a wide variety of chemo agents. The chemo agents most applicable for your cancer can now be used with our IPT protocol. This is especially handy for patients where all known chemo protocols have been used for a specific cancer type.
One must always remember cancer is a living changing mutating disease. You may end up with a totally different cancer than which you started out with in the first place, hence the chemo resistance that develops over time with your conventional therapy.
With this new tool available to us, we have a better chance than guessing which chemo agents to use next.
Other diseases that we focus on are:
- HEART DISEASE – preventing bypass surgery – utilizing Chelation Therapy.
- CHRONIC INFLAMMATORY DISEASES – utilizing Bio-Oxidation and/or Chelation Therapy.
- PAIN treatment via Neuraltherapy.
Dr. Eugene Pretorius offers IPT for cancer. He trained with Dr. Donato Perez Garcia in September 2005.