Sort By State (USA)AK AL AR AZ CA CO CT DC DE FL GA HI IA ID IL IN KS KY LA MA MD ME MI MN MO MS MT NC ND NE NH NJ NM NV NY OH OK OR PA RI SC SD TN TX UT VA VT WA WI WV WY
Sort By CountryAustralia Brazil Canada India Israel Japan
Korea Mexico South Africa Thailand
Sort by Treatment (More sorting options coming soon!)Click Here to Search IPT Physicians
Search for Something or Filter Current Results
Clinica Dr. Gustavo VilelaWork Rua DR Alceu de Campos Rodrigues 229 AP 711 Sao Paulo SP 04544-000 Brazilwork Work Phone: +5511 2387-9006work Work Fax: +5511 2387-9006workfax Work Email: firstname.lastname@example.orgINTERNET
Show Map |
Dr. Gustavo Vilela
Birth Date: 22/09/1972
- Medical doctor graduated at the University of São Paulo (USP), Brazil in 1997.
- Residency in Internal Medicine and Hematology (USP)
- Physician of the French Program of Residency (Collège de Médecine dês Hôpitaux de Paris), France.
- Specialization in Hematology at Pierre et Marie Curie University (Paris VI) – France.
- Residency in Bone Marrow and Cordb Blood Transplantation at Hôpital Saint Louis, Paris – France.
- Diploma of Cell Therapy from Universidade Paris Diderot University (Paris VII) – France
- Specialized training in Hematology at the Faculté de Médecine Pitié Salpêtrière, Paris – France.
- Fellowship in Integrative Medicine at the University of Arizona, USA.
- International certification for the treatment of chronic environmental intoxications issued by the American Academy for Advancements in Medicine (ACAM), USA.
- International certification in Insulin Potentiation Therapy (IPT)/Insulin Potentiation Targeted Low Dose (IPTLD) issued by the International Organization of Integrative Cancer Physicians (IOICP), USA.
- Specialist in Hyperbaric Medicine, Brazilian Society of Hyperbaric Medicine.
- Professor of the post-graduation course on Nutrition (module Nutrition in Oncology), Instituto Israelita de Ensino e Pesquisa, Hospital Israelita Albert Einstein.
- Docente do Curso de Pós-Graduação em Oncologia (Equipe Multiprofissional), Instituto Israelita de Ensino e Pesquisa, Albert Einstein Jewish Hospital.
- Physician at Albert Einstein Jewish Hospital.
- Physician indicated by the French General Consulate in São Paulo.
INTEGRATIVE CANCER THERAPIES USED:
- INSULIN POTENTIATION THERAPY (IPT)/INSULIN POTENTIATION TARGETED LOW DOSE (IPTLD)
- PULSED ELECTROMAGNETIC FIELD THERAPY (PAPIMI),
- ELECTROTHERAPY (BET-7),
- IV NUTRITION,
- NEAR INFRARED SAUNA,
- LAKOWSKY ANTENNA,
- COFFEE ENEMAS,
- SONOPHOTODYNAMIC THERAPY WITH CHLOROPHYLIN,
- BX PROTOCOL,
- DIET AND JUICING.