Sort By State (USA)AK AL AR AZ CA CO CT DC DE FL GA HI IA ID IL IN KS KY LA MA MD ME MI MN MO MS MT NC ND NE NH NJ NM NV NY OH OK OR PA RI SC SD TN TX UT VA VT WA WI WV WY
Sort By CountryAustralia Brazil Canada India Israel Japan
Korea Mexico South Africa Thailand
Sort by Treatment (More sorting options coming soon!)Click Here to Search IPT Physicians
Search for Something or Filter Current Results
Who is Dr. Weeks?
DR. BRADFORD S. WEEKS
Dr. Weeks completed undergraduate studies at Dartmouth College (major: Political Philosophy) then, prior to medical school training at the University of Vermont, Dr. Weeks worked in the Harvard system doing two years of research at Massachusetts General Hospital’s mineral metabolism unit working on osteoporosis (calcium, magnesium with Robert Neer, M.D. and vitamin D metabolism (with Michael Holick, M.D.). In addition, he studied nutrition (including macrobiotics with Mishio Kushi in Brookline, MA), acupuncture, massage (shiatsu), music therapy (trained in the Tomatis method), Anthroposophical medicine (with Otto Wolff, M.D.) and classical homeopathy. Medical school at the University of Vermont was followed by medical internship (1 year) and psychiatric residency at Dartmouth Hitchcock Medical Center (3 years). He became a specialist in psychiatry (focusing on neuro-psychiatry and psycho-neuro-immunology) with an emphasis on venomology (apitherapy in particular). He founded the American Apitherapy Society (AAS) in 1985 ad edited is Journal for the first 6 years of its publication. Fortunate to have developed during medical school a close mentoring relationship with the father of orthomolecular psychiatry, Abram Hoffer, M.D. ,PhD., Dr. Weeks has developed these principles over the past 20 years in his psychiatric practice. Invited to work with the world-famous Jonathan Wright, M.D. at the Tahoma Clinic right out of residency, Dr. Weeks subsequently broadened his practice to include nutritional therapies, including IV treatments (ACAM accredited in chelation therapy 1994), Insulin Potentiation Therapy (2002 and Clinical Instruction 2009), before developing the field of “corrective medicine and psychiatry”. At this point he serves both as a general practitioner and as a specialist and consults for Executive Teams for various multi-national corporations.
Like many life-long learners and like the best of medical doctors, he has broadened his scope of practice commensurate with his “post” post-graduate training (studying with colleagues and attending professional seminars) so that his clinical expertise encompasses more than what he learned in medical school and residency. While not a board certified cardiologist, he applies corrective health principles to support cardiology patients. While not a board certified sleep doctor, he applies corrective health principles to support patients suffering with sleep disorders. While not a board certified immunologist, he applies corrective principles to support patients suffering with auto-immune diseases. While not a board certified oncologist, he applies corrective health principles to support cancer patients.
Credentials, Associations and Professional Interests
- Dartmouth College, BS Political Philosophy 1975-1979
- University of Vermont College of Medicine 1984-1989
- Internship: Internal Medicine | Dartmouth Hitchcock Medical Center 1989-1990
- Residency: Psychiatry | Dartmouth Hitchcock Medical Center 1990-1993
- Diplomate, ACAM – Chelation Therapy 1993
- Diplomate, IPT – Chicago 2002, Mexico 2003
- Clinical Instructor, IPT 2009
- Member, American Association of Physicians and Surgeons (AAPS)
- Member, Psycho-Neuro-Immunology Research Society (PNIRS)
- Member, American Society of Preventive Oncology, (ASPO)
- Member, American Society of Clinical Oncology, (ASCO)
- Member, Medical Advisory Board, Best Answer for Cancer Foundation
- Fellow, American College of Advancement of Medicine (ACAM)
- Board Member, Instructor, Japanese College of Intravenous Therapy
- Board Member, International Schizophrenia Foundation (ISF)
- Member, International Society for Orthomolecular Medicine (ISOM)
- Fellow, Orthomolecular Health Medicine Society (OHMS)
- Member, American Academy of Environmental Medicine (AAEM)
- Member, Autism Research Institute (ARI)
- Member, American Holistic Medical Association (AHMA)
- Fellow, Charter Member, Physician Association of Anthroposophical Medicine (PAAM)
- Founder and Past President, American Apitherapy Society (AAS)
- Private Practice Consulting: Corrective Medicine and Psychiatry | 1993 – present
- Consultant: Corrective Health and Performance Enhancement for Executive Management Teams- numerous multi-national corporations;
- Founder and President: The Corrective Health Institute http://www.correctivehealth.org
Selected Lecture Activities:
- The Cordelia Effect – Correcting the Confused Cancer Stem Cell – Cancer as “cellular ADHD” NHIMA, Reno Nevada Oct 2011
- Advances in Apitherapy Keynote address 2011 AAS International Conference New Orleans LA
- Taming the Stem Cells – The New Focus of Cancer Therapy The Japanese College of IV Therapy, Osaka, Japan September, 2011
- Oncological Emergencies The Japanese College of IV Therapy, Osaka, Japan September, 2011
- Corrective Cancer Care – The Next Evolution of Cancer Treatment The Japanese College of IV Therapy, Osaka, Japan September, 2011
- Anti-Inflammation and Anti-Oxidant Strategies for Preventing and Treating Radiation Exposure in the Wake of Fukishima The Japanese College of IV Therapy, Osaka, Japan September, 2011
- Taming the Stem Cells –the New Focus of Cancer Therapy Elka Best IPT Conference Ft. Lauderdale FL May 2011
- Corrective Cancer Care and Cancer Stem Cell Therapy Elka Best IPT Conference Ft. Lauderdale, 2011
- IPT, VIT C and QOL 2nd Annual 2010 Riordan IVC and Cancer Symposium Wichita KS, 2010
- The Role of Proteolytic Enzymes in the Treatment of (people with) Cancer Elka Best IPT Conference Ft. Lauderdale FL, 2010
- The Legacy of Abram Hoffer Annual Congress of the Orthomolecular Health Medicine Society, 2010
- Topical and Systemic Treatments of (people with) Skin Cancer Elka Best IPT Conference Chicago IL, 2009
- A Perspective on Minerals & Metals in Human Health Annual Congress of the Orthomolecular Health Medicine Society, 2009
- IV Protocols within the Context of Corrective Medicine and Psychiatry The Japanese College of IV Therapy Tokyo Japan, 2008
- Corrective IV Protocols for (people with) Infectious Diseases Hepatitis C Multiple Sclerosis & Cancer IBID Tokyo Japan, 2008
- Corrective IV Protocols for (people suffering with ) Psychotic & Mood Disorders: Depression, Anxiety, Mania & Schizophrenia IBID Tokyo Japan, 2008
- The Amazing Power of Probiotics IBID Tokyo Japan, 2008
- Insulin Potentiation Therapy for the Treatment of Cancer Part 1: The History and Rationale IBID Tokyo Japan, 2008
- Insulin Potentiation Therapy for the Treatment of Cancer Part 2: Case Studies and Practical Considerations IBID Tokyo Japan, 2008
- Tortured Confessions: Pre-psychotic Intoxication Syndrome (PpIS) and The Validation of The Adrenochrome Hypothesis addressing the 2008 Nutritional Medicine Today Conference, International Society for Orthomolecular Medicine (ISOM)
- The Science Behind Apitherapy keynote address 2008 AAS International Conference Seattle WA and the 2010 AAS International Conference in NYC
- Intravenous Treatments for Psychiatric Illnesses addressing the 2003 Nutritional Medicine Today Conference, International Society for Orthomolecular Medicine (ISOM)
- The Failure to Care – Problems with Specialization in Medicine addressing the 2001 Nutritional Medicine Today Conference, International Society for Orthomolecular Medicine (ISOM)
- The Biochemistry of Psychosis – Adrenochome and Phospholipase A2 addressing the 1999 Nutritional Medicine Today Conference, (ISOM)
- The Treatment of Human Suffering addressing the 1998 Nutritional Medicine Today Conference, (ISOM)
- Corrective Medicine and Psychiatry addressing physicians in Perth, Western Australia 1998
- The Scientific Rationale of Apitherapy – lectures for domestic and international physicians – USA, Canada, Europe, Israel, China, Korea1993-2000
- The Scientific Rationale of Apitherapy – Grand Rounds U. Miami 1992
- The Principles of Corrective Medicine and Psychiatry lectures for domestic and international physicians USA, Canada, Australia, Europe, Israel 1996-present
Meet Dr. Winkler
Founder of Quantum Functional Medicine in Carlsbad, CA and Co-founder of Genesis Health Systems, an Integrative Cancer and Medical Treatment Center, State Trained in Family Practice, Member of the American College for the Advancement of Medicine. He is a member of the American College of Osteopathic Sclerotherapeutic Pain Management and a member of the ACIM (Academy of Complementary and Integrative Medicine). Dr. Winkler also sits on the Medical Advisory Board of the International Organization of Integrative Cancer Physicians (IOICP). He is a certified IPT/IPTLD Practitioner and is certified as an IPT/IPTLD Instructor.
ABOUT THE CLINIC
Our Mission Statement:Our clinic strives to restore and maintain health through innovative functional medicine.Our Vision Statement:
Our innovative treatments are designed to reach a new level of health and wellness care with a basis in functional medicine. Functional medicine is a systems oriented approach specific to each individual. It involves a partnership of the patient and practitioner to target underlying causes of disease. It addresses the whole person with regard to their individual genetics, environmental exposures, lifestyle factors, emotional and physical makeup, each of which is an influence in chronic disease. Our goal is to create a quantum effect to bring about health and vitality through the investigation and treatment of each of these components.
Insulin Potentiation Targeted Low Dose Chemotherapy (IPT/IPTLD)
Adjuctive Cancer Therapy
Individualized Custom Nutritional Programs
The Wiley Protocol
IV Oxidative Therapies
Directions to Quantum Functional Medicine:
For location specific driving directions to our clinic please check out our website: QFMed.com and click on the “our location” page.
Directions to the clinic from Los Angeles, CA: Take the I5 South, exit at Palomar Airport Road. Head East on Palomar Airport Road. At your first cross street, Paseo Del Norte make a right hand turn onto Paseo Del Norte and head south on Paseo Del Norte. Our clinic will be the 4th driveway on your left. Our facility shares the parking lot with Tip Top Meats Restaurant.
Directions to the clinic from San Diego, CA: Take the I5 North, exit at Palomar Airport Road. Head East on Palomar Airport Road. At your first cross street, Paseo Del Norte make a right hand turn onto Paseo Del Norte and head south on Paseo Del Norte. Our clinic will be the 4th driveway on your left. Our facility shares the parking lot with Tip Top Meats Restaurant.
Dr. Donese Worden is a Naturopathic Medical Doctor, an expert diagnostician, a global health educator and a leader in Bioenergetic Medicine whose training in both conventional and alternative medicine affords her the privilege of providing each of her patients with a specific treatment plan that addresses not just the symptoms but the whole person to get to the root of the problem.
An Arizona-based clinician with offices in Scottsdale and Mesa, Dr. Worden is consistently lauded for her exceptional intelligence, experience, compassion, cutting-edge research and superior quality of care.
Well known for her integrative approach to individual patient care, Dr. Worden begins each new relationship with an in-depth office visit that includes the traditional physical exam but then goes well beyond that process to determine what is causing the symptoms. This important process reveals the root of your problem. Highly celebrated for her profound diagnostic skills and laser-focused ability to sift through the overwhelming amount of medical information to capture what applies to each particular case, Dr. Worden relies on her unique training and experience to develop a customized testing and treatment plan, providing every patient with the research and options specifically related to his or her diagnosis. An archive of testimonials reveal that Dr. Worden’s success rate is nothing short of extraordinary.
Conventional Medicine and the Mind-Body-Spirit Union
As a Naturopathic Medical Doctor, Dr. Worden is in the unique position of being able to examine her patients in the most comprehensive way possible by combining traditional Western approaches (a thorough patient history, physical exam, lab work, imaging, prescription privileges, etc.) with the leading alternative therapies (clinical nutrition, spinal manipulation, botanical medicine, acupuncture, homeopathy, regenerative injection therapies, bioenergetic medical devices etc.); in addition, Dr. Worden is licensed to prescribe both pharmaceuticals and nutraceuticals. A research scientist herself, Dr. Worden is deeply knowledgeable about the science behind healing and gifted with the ability to articulate complex concepts in a clear and accessible way; as a result, she empowers–and repowers–her patients with the knowledge that enables them to make significant contributions to their own healing. Dr. Worden’s philosophy and methodology combine to provide a curative plan that helps patients travel the physical, mental, emotional and spiritual path to overall improved health.