Donate

Donate to help cancer patients and raise awareness for integrative cancer care today! Best Answer for Cancer Foundation is a 501(c)3 nonprofit foundation. A full 90% of your donation will go towards studies, patient care, raising awareness, and advocacy. The other 10% will support the administrative cost of the foundation.

You can donate online – use the security encrypted form to make a donation electronically.


bafc_donate_button

Patient Care:

  • Established Patient Fundraising Pages Project: patients create web pages soliciting funds for treatments. Please consider reading their stories: here
  • Established The Hugh J. Welter Memorial Fund to receive donations for those in need of treatment who apply to the Foundation for assistance.
  • We have ongoing patient coach and advocate services

Donation by check:

If you wish to donate by check, please make it out to:
Best Answer for Cancer Foundation
8127 Mesa, B-206, #243
Austin, Texas 78759

YOU ARE MAKING A DIFFERENCE, THANK YOU!