2016 Conference Wrap Up
2016 International Integrative Oncology Conference Wrap-up
*21.5 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™*
We’re grateful for everyone who attended, exhibited, spoke, volunteered, and assisted in the 14th Annual Integrative Oncology Conference held in San Diego!!!
- 8 Countries represented in 2016
- 6 NEW exhibitors and 60 Exhibitors
- Approximately 320 attendees including speakers, exhibitors, medical professionals, volunteers, and staff
- 3 New Workshops added with approximately an additional 40 hours of information
- Total of 31 Speakers with new breakout sessions
- 80+ Think Tank attendees
- 28 medical designations represented
- Public Day “Answers for Cancer” Summit 120 attendees over 2 days; presentations were recorded
- 9 awesome meal sponsors
- Photo Booth to celebrate with our wonderful community!
Our theme this year, “Exploring Patient-Centered Integrative Oncology,” brought out amazing discussions about how our members care for patients, empower them, and Annie Brandt gave us an introduction to the “Healing Platform”.
Our practitioners continue to grow a diverse toolbox and it was on full display at the conference. Look for an article about it in the Townsend Letter magazine’s annual cancer edition that will be out in August.
Testimonials from 2016 Attendees
“Want to thank you for the wonderful conference. The conference had really good energy. I felt that many doctors that attended had an open heart. I truly enjoyed it.
Looking forward to continuing to contribute and to learn.” – Dr Eliaz Isaac (Speaker/Attendee)
“The space was great–very good location and plenty of traffic. Did I mention that the food was excellent? Really enjoyed it and felt good after eating. I could have used a bit more food at ‘dinner’! Thanks again.” – John Hall, PhD (Exhibitor/Sponsor)
“Greetings from Malaysia. We had a fabulous conference and cant thank you enough for the work that you put in to pull this off. I was able to connect with some truly amazing people and some excellent exchange of ideas. Best Regards and Best Health always.” – Vijay (Int’l Attendee)
“This is my every year conference and it is definitely the best conference that I attend” – Dr. Carol Brown
Testimonial from Martha M Grout, MD, MD(H) about 2016 IOICP Conference in San Diego, CA
Photo Gallery from 2016 International Integrative Oncology Conference in San Diego, California.
Town & Country
Resort & Convention Center
San Diego CA, US
Visit the Town & Country Site
“Exploring Patient-Centered Integrative Oncology”
● Breakfast: 6:30-7:30am
● Conference begins: 7:30a.m.
● Morning Break: 10:00-10:40a.m.
● Lunch: 12:40-1:40p.m.
● Afternoon Break: 3:45-4:30p.m.
● Evening Reception: 7:10-8:15p.m.
Pre Conference Events & Workshops
Mon. April 11, 2016 | OncoImmunology | presented by Dr Jesse Stoff
Tue. April 12, 2016 | ABCs of Stem Cell | presented by William Decker, PhD
Tue. April 12, 2016 | Heal the Healer | presented by Dr Dalal Akoury
Tue. April 12, 2016 | Oxidative Therapies Day 1 | presented by Tom Lowe – President of SOPMed
Wed. April 13, 2016 | Oxidative Therapies Day 2 | presented by Tom Lowe – President of SOPMed
Wed. April 13, 2016 | Medical Cannabis | presented by United Patients Group[/one_half]
Clinic Tours – Lotus Rain Naturopathic Clinic
Wed. April 13, 2016 | Think Tank | 5pm to 9pm
Invite your patients to Two-Day
Public Day Event, “Answers for Cancer Summit”
Highlights from 2015 Conference:
- 11 countries represented to network and build community resources
- 90+ Think Tank attendees setting the direction of Integrative Oncology (someone counted over 100, actually)
- Attendance increased over 30% from 2014, giving us 300 attendees
- Physician training in IPT/IPTLD as pre- and post-event
- 3 FULL Days of Presentations with 22 Speakers
- 19.75 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™
- New pre-event full day Ozone Workshop
- Experienced faculty for workshops, Tumor Board, and IPT Training
- Organic food with vegan & gluten-free options, alkaline/purified water, and purified air
- Relaxed discussions with physicians from around the world during meals & breaks
- Hand-Selected Exhibitors/Sponsors to support Conference theme and Physicians’ interest
- 91% of Attendees plan to return for 2016!
- Speakers and attendees ‘leave their egos at the door’ and collaborate to provide tools that can be implemented in clinics immediately
- Clinic Tours at Century Wellness Clinic and Gerber Medical Health locations.
After Party on Saturday with live music to close the conference
— PLATINUM SPONSORS —