Best Answer for Cancer Foundation produces an international conference each year to share the best practices, case studies, and evolving techniques of integrative oncology. Doctors and patients from all over the world are encouraged to attend.
CME credits are available for doctors.
Physicians, medical professionals, and lay people who treat cancer, have cancer, or know anybody with cancer may attend to learn more about:
- Targeted cancer therapies: theories, case studies, clinical trials, and IRB-approved scientific studies
- Integrative oncology and what it is comprised of
- Integrated and comprehensive healing techniques and tools
- Mind/body medicine; diet and nutrition; and toxins/detox as they relate to cancer and chronic diseases
- What it means to build a personal holistic healing platform
- Seeing first-hand the tools, products, techniques and technologies of integrative oncology and holistic healing