Best Answer for Cancer Foundation Sponsors the 16th Conference for
International Organization for Integrative Cancer & Chronic Disease Physicians
May 17-19, 2018
The Rosen Centre, Orlando, FL USA
(with Pre-Events May 15-16 and IPT Phase II Training Post Event May 20-23)
The 2018 Conference Theme: “CANCER, CANNABIS, & KETO” offers the exploration of two new leading-edge targeted therapy options and creates the opportunity for fresh conversations between physicians, lecturers, and exhibitors.
- 250 domestic and international attendees
- Three-day access to industry thought leaders
- Network with peers and initiate new relationships
- *21.5 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™* Applied for!
- Organic food with vegetarian and gluten-free options
- Purified air and water provided
- 20+ Renowned Speakers in the 3 subject areas
This is Integrative Medicine! The IOICP Member Physicians are on the front lines of patient-centered care for cancer and chronic disease. Our continuing medical education (CME) integrative conferences succeed in raiding the bar every year for being the leading-edge, informative, educational, and networking event of the year!
Ozone / UBI training
Tuesday May 15 – 16
Drs. Bridghid McMonagle & Mary Ellen Shannahan (for more detail, contact firstname.lastname@example.org)
IPT/IPTLD Phase I and II
Tuesday May 15-16 for Phase I, Monday, May 21-23 for Phase II (see details below or Workshop page) (for more detail, contact email@example.com)
Introduction to Medical Cannabis
Wednesday, May 16 (for more detail, contact firstname.lastname@example.org)
Ketogenics and Metabolic Therapy
(for more detail, contact email@example.com)
Wednesday May 16, 6p -9p reserve here Topics:Legally Bulletproofing your Clinic; Enrolling in and Running an IRB Survival Outcomes Study.
WHAT DO YOU WANT OUT OF A CONFERENCE?
- To LEARN
- To FIND New Ways to Attract and Help more Patients
- To BUILD your Professional Network
- To DISCOVER New Therapies and Clinic Tools
FIND new ways to attract and help patients:
- Pre- and Post-conference workshops (see list below)
- Think Tank session: Legal Protection for Your Clinics + New IRB Studies
- Conference presentations and take-home Pearls of Wisdom
BUILD your professional network with our speakers, attendees, and exhibitors:
- World-class speakers in the specialties of cancer, cannabis, and keto
- International attendees last year with many countries represented
- Hand-picked exhibitors – chosen for you – with solutions for your patients and clinics
DISCOVER new therapies and tools:
- Presentations on new therapies and new studies
- Great case studies from the field
- Take-home Pearls of Wisdom to implement immediately
- Check out the tools our wonderful exhibitors have to offer during your organic food meals and beverage breaks. We are the only conference that hand-picks our exhibitors to make sure their therapies will help YOU! Be sure to take advantage of the breaks to DISCOVER what they have to offer.
Reserve Your Place to LEARN, FIND, BUILD, DISCOVER!
Annie is the 16-year old survivor who has made it her give-back mission to help both physicians as well as patients of cancer and chronic disease. She is the “Living Proof” that what you offer in your clinics actually works! Watch the Interview and then help us and your practice by telling your patients about the “Answers for Cancer Summit”!