Annual Integrative Oncology Conference
Best Answer for Cancer Foundation Sponsors the 15th Conference for
International Organization for Integrative Cancer & Chronic Disease Physicians
April 27-29, 2017 with Pre-Events April 25-26 and Post Event Sunday April 30
Town & Country Resort & Convention Center
San Diego CA, US
The 2017 Conference Theme: “New Frontiers of Integrative Medicine: Targeted, Metabolic, Energetic, and Immunological Therapies” creates the opportunity for conversations between physicians and exhibitors.
- 350 domestic and international attendees
- three-day access to industry thought leaders
- network with peers and initiate new relationships
- *21.5 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™* Applied for!
- 3 organic meals/day with vegetarian and gluten-free options
- Purified air and water provided
- 20 Renowned Speakers
This is Integrative Medicine! The IOICP Member Physicians are on the front lines of patient-centered care for cancer and chronic disease. Our continuing medical education (CME) integrative conferences succeed in raiding the bar every year for being the leading-edge, informative, educational, and networking event of the year!
Ozone / UBI training
Tuesday April 25th – 26
Dr McMonagle & Dr Winkler cover these TOPICS
More Workshops! Calendar below and on website: schedule
- Medicinal Healing
- Medical Cannabis Clinical Focus
- Lotus Rain Clinic Tour with IV Therapies and NuCalm Demo
New Technologies in Cancer Therapies discussion and lab tour.
Sunday April 30 | FREE
Wednesday April 26 6p -8p reserve here Topics:Legally Bulletproofing your Clinic; Enrolling in and Running an IRB Survival Outcomes Study.
“Are the Rumors True About RGCC?” presentation and discussion
Thursday April 27 at 7pm to 9pm | No question is off limits!
WHAT DO YOU WANT OUT OF A CONFERENCE?
- To LEARN
- To FIND New Ways to Attract and Help more Patients
- To BUILD your Professional Network
- To DISCOVER New Therapies and Clinic Tools
Thomas Levy, M.D., J.D. – Asymptomatic Oral Infections Cause Heart Attacks and Breast Cancer
Frank Shallenberger, M.D. – Melatonin – An Ideal Adjuvant Therapy for Chemotherapy and Radiation
Paul Anderson, M.N.D. – The IV Survival Outcomes Study Using IS/AOP
Robert LaCava, M.D. – Treatment for Lyme Disease Using Non-Chemo IPT
Robert Bell, D.A. HOM – The Science of Silver
Bülent Berkarda, MD – TBA
Rashid Buttar, D.O. – Evidence of High-Concentration Stabilized Allizin-Based Adjunctive Therapy Resulting in Positive Patient Outcomes
Alan Cash – Metabolic Adjunct Therapy for Recurrent Glioblastoma Multiforme: A Phase ll Clinical Trial Approach
Sean Devlin, D.O.,H.M.D. – New Frontiers of Integrative Oncology: Targeted, Metabolic, Energetic, and Immunologic
Robert Eslinger, D.O., H.M.D. – Ketogenic Potentiated Therapy
James Forsythe, M.D. – Stage IV Cancer Patient IRB Survival Outcome Study Update
Michael Gerber, M.D. – Safe Dental Detox in Cancer Therapy
John Hall, Ph.D. – Immune Support for Chemo Patients
Tony Jimenez, M.D. – New Frontiers in Photo Dynamic Therapy
Thomas Seyfried, M.D. – Cancer as a Mitochondrial Metabolic Disease: Implications for Management & Prevention
John and Corinne Malanca – Approaches in Integrative Medicine: Introduction to Medicinal Cannabis in Clinical Practice
Michelle LaMasa-Shrader, Ph.D., M.Sc., M.A. – Emotional Roots to Cancer and How to Resolve
Nasha Winters, N.D., FABNO, L.Ac. – Case Studies in Assertive Integrative Oncology Applying a Proprietary Assessment and Metabolic Treatment in Advanced Cancering Processes
Loren Nations, D.V.M. – TBA
- Breakfast: 7:00a.m – 7:45a.m.
- Conference Opening Ceremony: 7:45 – 8:00 a.m.
- Morning Break: 10:00 – 10:45a.m.
- Lunch: 12:45 – 1:45p.m.
- Afternoon Break: 3:15 – 4:00p.m.
- Evening Reception: 5:45 – 6:45p.m.
FIND new ways to attract and help patients:
- Pre- and Post-conference workshops (see list below, check out our special post-conference sessions!)
- Think Tank session: Legal Protection for Your Clinics + New IRB Studies
- Conference presentations and take-home Pearls of Wisdom
BUILD your professional network with our speakers, attendees, and exhibitors:
- 21 World-class speakers (see list below)
- 335 attendees last year – we usually increase attendance annually with many countries represented
- 63 hand-picked exhibitors last year; more intimate this year with 53 hand-picked exhibitors with solutions for your clinics
DISCOVER new therapies and tools:
- Presentations on new therapies and new studies
- Great case studies from the field
- Take-home Pearls of Wisdom to implement immediately
- Check out the tools our wonderful exhibitors have to offer during your organic food meals and beverage breaks. We are the only conference that hand-picks our exhibitors to make sure their therapies will help YOU! Be sure to take advantage of the breaks to DISCOVER what they have to offer.
Reserve Your Place to LEARN, FIND, BUILD, DISCOVER!
WORKSHOP SCHEDULE: REGISTER NOW! More Details
|IPT/IPTLD Phase I
Classroom with required reading Certificate and therapy to bring to your clinic!
|IOICP with SOPmed
|IPT/IPTLD Phase I
Completion Phase I
|IOICP with SOPmed
|“Medical Cannabis: A Clinical Focus”
By United Patients Group
|9a – 4p|
|Experience IV Therapies & with NuCalm As a Potentiator Demos: shuttle to LOTUS RAINCLINIC – Tour||
shuttle times 20 min prior
Post Conference Workshops
|Sun Apr 30||New Technologies in Cancer Therapies
discussion with Rick Davis followed by optional shuttled Lab Tour
|IPT/IPTLD Phase II
located at Quantum Functional Medicine, Carlsbad, CA
|8a – 5:30p
ENJOY! 3 days, with 3 meals, 2 breaks per day in purified air meeting spaces PLUS HEALTHY organic food!
BE AWARE OF HOTEL ROOM PIRACY SCHEMES! DON’T GET TAKEN BY PHONE CALLS ENCOURAGING YOU TO REGISTER FOR OUR CONFERENCE. THE ONLY CONTACT FROM US WILL BE FROM AN EMAIL ADDRESS ENDING WITH – @bestanswerforcancer.org
Hotel Reservation – Safe and Secure
Annie is the 16-year old survivor who has made it her give-back mission to help both physicians as well as patients of cancer and chronic disease. She is the “Living Proof” that what you offer in your clinics actually works! Watch the Interview and then help us and your practice by telling your patients about the “Answers for Cancer Summit”!