Sort By State (USA)AK AL AR AZ CA CO CT DC DE FL GA HI IA ID IL IN KS KY LA MA MD ME MI MN MO MS MT NC ND NE NH NJ NM NV NY OH OK OR PA RI SC SD TN TX UT VA VT WA WI WV WY
Sort by Treatment (More sorting options coming soon!)Click Here to Search IPT Physicians
Search for Something or Filter Current Results
DR. CHRISTOPHER CALAPAI
Dr. Calapai is:
- Board Certified in Family Medicine
- Board Certified in Anti Aging Medicine
- Board Certified in Chelation Therapy
- Certified by the International Organization of Integrative Cancer Physicians in IPT Targeted Low Dose Therapy for Cancer and Chronic Disease
Dr Calapai’s approach is a comprehensive in nature, evaluating all of the causes of illness, and taking into consideration a full understanding of each patient. The more we comprehend, the more able we are to accurately diagnose and treat disease.
Education is an essential part of the doctor patient relationship, and he strives to teach as much as possible so that they can come away with considerably more information than ever before.
Whether in office or on the radio, the goal is to make even complex things easier to understand.
In so many cases there are far more causes of illness than meets the eye. As we evaluate all causes we can attain far greater results.
Michael I. Gurevich, MD
Michael Gurevich, MD is a holistically minded board certified psychiatrist who has been recognized by Newsday and the prestigious Castle Connnoly directory as a top Long Island doctor for over a decade. He is Board Certified in Psychiatry, Addiction Psychiatry and Addiction Medicine, certified by the Board of Holistic Medicine, Acupuncture, EMDR, guided imagery, Autonomic Response Testing and many other treatment methods.
Treatment and Healing Methods we provide:
- Holistic Psychiatry and Medicine
- Medications Management (Psychopharmacology)
- Bee venom therapy (Apitherapy)
- Guided Imagery
- Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing (EMDR)
- Applied Psycho-Neurobiology (APN) and Autonomic Response Testing (ART)
- Herbs and supplements
- Alcohol and substance abuse treatment
- Energetic treatment
- Systemic Family Constellation (Hellinger) Method
Dr. Richard Sollazzo is board certified in internal medicine, hematology, geriatric medicine, oncology and sports medicine. He has offices in Manhattan where he is the Medical Director of the Manhattan Spine and Sports Therapy Center and Smithtown, New York where he is the CEO of Aging Alternatives. There he designs specific programs for the individual in the areas of nutrition, weight management and exercise.
Dr. Sollazzo has a tv program “Shock the World with Health and Goodness” CACCP, Long Island Cablevision channel 20. This television program discusses health and social issues. Dr. Sollazzo has also recently published a book, “Balance Your Health” which discusses combining conventional and natural medicine.
We believe that the best strategy to kill cancer is to attack it at every angle possible; while maintaining quality of life at all times.
We utilize several methods in an individualized fashion to kill cancer. We combine traditional and alternative medicine in an effective fashion. Strong emphasis is placed on chemosensitivity testing and insulin potentiation therapy.
Treatments may include:
- Hormonal Regulation
- Immune Enhancement;
- IV Vitamin C
- Lipoic acid
- Advanced Rife Technology
- Individual custom anticancer diets
- Detoxification plans
- Therapeutic Exercise
- Supplements including herbals, homeopathic, and nutraceutical
- Traditional Chinese Medicine / Acupuncture,
- NAET and other therapies.
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome: The Hidden Epidemic and
- The Prostate Miracle
Dr. Jesse Stoff is a licensed Medical doctor and Homeopathic Physician with over 27 years of experience in the field of medicine. He trained in IPT with Dr. Linchitz in 2012.